Why should you go paperless?
As the technically savvy continue to innovate, and with businesses seeking ways to improve their operations, the way we work naturally changes. It may be the year 3000 before the total elimination of paper within a company’s activities, although, there are many now reaping the benefits by greatly reducing their use of paper.
The Obvious Advantages:
- Create Space – Utilise space in your office for a more effective purpose by getting rid of cluttered and unnecessary filing cabinets or any other storage devices.
- Save Time – No more searching through piles of documents as all your data is stored in one location: your server.
- Storage Simplified – The ability to scan and store documents immediately through a Digital Mailroom allows you store everything electronically.
- Cut Costs – A reduction in employees’ hours spent sorting documents and less capital is required.
A few you may not have thought of:
- Customer Service – With the scanned images of documents at your employees’ fingertips, this gives them the capability to make a quick response to the enquiry.
- Managerial Control – The digitalisation of inbound communication means employees’ workloads can be fairly distributed and monitored.
- Secure – You can restrict access where appropriate with all documents stored electronically, whereas, stopping a piece of paper from falling into the wrong hands is more difficult.
For further information on our Digital Mailroom services, contact us through our website or call us on 01909 488600.